What will be if angel without wings?

小倉蕪璉-雖無艷態驚群目,幸有清香壓九秋

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Historia De Un Amor (The story of a love) song lyrics

This is a beautiful song that I just thought everyone should read.



Historia De Un Amor

Ya no estas mas a mi lado corazon
En el alma solo tengo soledad
Y si ya no puedo verte
Porque Dios me hizo quererte
Para hacerme sufrir mas

Siempre fuiste la razon de mi existir
Adorarte para mi fue religion
Y en tus besos yo encontraba
El amor que me brindaba
El amor y la pasion

Es la historia de un amor
como no hay otro igual
Que me hizo comprender
todo el bien, todo el mal

Que le dio luz a mi vida
Apagandola despues
Ay que vida tan obscura
sin tu amor no vivire...

--------------------------------------

The story of a love

Your not by my side now my love
In my soul I only have darkness
and if I can’t see you now
why did god make me love you
to make me suffer more

you were always the reason for my excistence
adoring you, for me, was a religion
and in your kisses I found
The love that gave me
the love and the pasion

its the story of a love
like none that will ever again be
that made me understand
all the good and all the bad

that gave light to my life
turning it off again
oh what a life so dark
without your love I cannot live...

-------------------------------------

我的心里没有他
作词:陈蝶衣 作曲:Carlos E.Almaran

我的心里只有你没有他 
你要相信我的情意并不假
只有你才是我梦想 
只有你才叫我牵挂 
我的心里没有他
我的心里只有你没有他 
你要相信我的情意并不假
我的眼睛为了你看 
我的眉毛为了你画 
从来不是为了他
自从那日送走你 
回了家那一天不是我把自己问
自己骂 只怪我 当时没有把你留下
对着你把心来挖 
让你看上一个明白 
看我心里可有他
我的心里只有你没有他 
你要相信我的情意并不假
我的眼泪为了你流 
我的眉毛为了你画 
从来不是为了他

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home